UNDER CONTRACT May 28..... Beautiful & tastefully updated colonial home in Ashburn Farm. Walk to Stone Bridge HS, Goose Creek shops and restaurants. Lovingly cared for & maintained, this home offers 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 2 car garage with over 3800 sq ft finished on all 3 levels! This property welcomes you with an elegant 2 story foyer with hardwoods and staircase that is open to the upper level. The main level features gorgeous hardwood floors, crown moldings, and new paint. Other main level features include custom built-in cabinetry in the study, spacious living & dining room, eat-in kitchen that opens to the family room, large mud room located just off of kitchen/family room. The newly updated kitchen is a cook's dream with white cabinets, new granite counters, glass tile backsplash, new appliances, new paint. The family room is located just off of the kitchen. This room offers a gas fireplace & French doors that lead to large deck and manicured back yard. A large mud room just off of the kitchen provides custom cabinetry and new tile flooring. On the upper level the luxurious primary bedroom ensuite features vaulted ceilings, window seat, an enormous walk-in closet & hardwood floors. A spa like primary bath has just been renovated and provides a separate soaking tub, roomy shower, double vanity & stone counter, new fixtures & lighting, new flooring and separate water closet. The 3 additional bedrooms offer new carpet & large closets. The hall bathroom was recently updated with new cabinetry, stone counter, flooring, fixtures, paint and tile. Laundry room is located on the upper level. The spacious lower level offers new carpet throughout, a large recreation room, a separate study/bedroom/exercise room, 3rd full bath, utility room and walk up to fenced backyard. Tasteful landscaping and a large deck provide a beautiful setting for relaxation & the outdoor shed provides additional storage for tool and lawn care items. Updates to the home include Roof (2019), HVAC (2013/2020), primary & hall bath (2022), kitchen & appliances (2021), fence (2013), Carpet (2022). Convenient to local schools, shopping, restaurants, toll road & Silver Line Metro. Minutes from Leesburg, One Loudoun, Brambleton, Dulles Airport. This home is move-in ready, you don't want to miss this opportunity!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,820 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Lake, Library, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price